Most of our products are non-standard. We calculate each request for steel-glass partitions and other products individually. In all cases, we first assess the cost of raw materials and labor costs and then provide the final offer to the customer.
To make the proposal as accurate as possible, we need to know:
- What type of partitions would you like (stationary, sliding, swinging, or other)? Maybe you have a product sketch or visualization? Even the most simple drawings are suitable – the most important thing for us is to understand what kind of product you expect.
- Will the partition be installed in rooms with high humidity? Like in the bathroom. In this case, it is necessary to use stainless steel structures.
- What color should the partition be?
- What are the dimensions of the opening in which the partition is intended? Preliminary measurements are enough for the initial calculation – we will measure the exact data ourselves before production.
- How many divisions (cells) should be in the partition? The larger the number of cells, the higher the production cost.
- What should be the partition glass: clear, frosted, tinted, or different? We can install any glass available on the market according to the customer’s request.
- In which city the object is? This is important if the Piritas team is to deliver and install the structures.
- When would you expect to receive a partition? We usually produce partitions within 7-9 weeks of order confirmation.
- What type of door should be in the partition: sliding or hinged?
- Should handles be stationary for pulling or folding?
- Do you want a lockable door?
- Should the door be of the PIVOT type, without a frame, where the hinges are attached only to the ceiling and floor?
- Also, provide all additional information about the object where the partition will be built:
- Floor type (heated, wooden, parquet, tiles, etc.);
- Ceiling type (tensioned, suspended, etc.);
- Premises layout plan or drawings.
With this information, we will provide you with an answer to the initial price of a customized partition exceptionally quickly and efficiently.
Piritas is a manufacturer of metal interior constructions and furniture. A large part of our production consists of various metal-glass partitions, but we also produce different types of furniture: chairs, tables, cabinets, or other types of metal constructions. For each project, it is advisable to request further consultation by e-mail.
We calculate each project individually. The price depends on the components of the product and its dimensions. Because we do not have standard products, we cannot provide standard prices. For product price, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Most of the products are made of ferrous metal, but we make structures or furniture from stainless steel, aluminum, and brass. We have the capacity to weld, cut, roll, bend, grind and powder paint these metals according to the RAL palette.
The most commonly used and most uncomplicated glass that can be mounted in partitions is a clear 4 mm. tempered glass. It has increased impact resistance and a minimalist look. Partitions may also be fitted with non-standard glass:
- Colored (painted or tinted);
- Smart glass;
Also, according to the customer’s request, we can integrate glass packages.
These are specially designed interior doors that can swing in both directions or even rotate around their axis. This type of door does not require a frame, the pivot type hinges are almost invisible from the outside and are mounted on the door profile differently than usual. Therefore, no floor demolition and concreting work is required during installation, and the structure itself is done quickly.
Knowing the types of ceilings and walls in a room is essential as it can significantly affect the attachment of the partition. A perfect example of this is a stretch ceiling. It is simply NOT possible to attach partition structures to this type of ceiling. For this reason, when designing a partition, designers must anticipate additional anchor points. A similar case is with heated floors. It is usually not possible to drill into such a floor, so if you do not know the current type of floor in time, you can suffer huge losses: drilled heated floor, broken tiles, or a partition that has fallen due to insufficient fastening.
Identifying all possible obstacles in the initial stage of partition design, it is effortless to avoid inconsistencies and errors during installation. With detailed information about the object, the installation work will be smooth and extremely fast!